9
Shared Docs
9
Same-Page
14 / 9
Mentions
From: Larry Visoski To: "Jeffrey E." <jeevacation®gmail.com> Subject: Re: Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 17:56:57 +0000 Ok thx I'm waiting to confirm with Mark Williams buyers rep, when he wan
From: Larry Visoski To: "Jeffrey E." <jeevacation®gmail.com> Subject: Re: Date: Th
rom: Larry Visoski To: "Jeffrey E." <jeevacation®gmail.com> Subject: Re: Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 17:56:57 +0000 Ok thx I'm waiting to confirm with Mark Williams buyers rep, when he wants to meet wth me,. If it's this weekend, I'll send Dave and Bill to fly GIV per your request I'm in Exuma Bahamas„ Wx is w
From: "jeffrey E." <[email protected]> To: Larry Visoski clia>
om> To: Larry Visoski clia> Subject: Re: B727 update Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 22:04:17 +0000 Ok On Tuesday, 14 June 2016, Larry Visoski c wrote: Jeffrey Gary is working a buyer at $1.4M„ that price will be lower, since that price was discussed before the engine issues were uncovered. The buy is con
buy is contacting Manny at FJTurbines to confirm his repair quote„ and also speaking to Scott Stambaugh regarding the heavy C check quote., I told Mark Williams to stand down approaching Manny at FJTurbine to confront him with regards to our corroded HPC discs„ I dont want to bum our bridge at FJTurbines ju
ct: Re: JEGE, INC N908JE B727 726122/654373 Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 22:00:50 +0000 Great thank you Sent from my iPhone On Jun 3, 2016, at 5:58 PM, jeffrey E. <[email protected]> wrote: feel free to have carlos take you On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Larry Visoski c wrote: Jeffrey Meeting with Buyer
From: Larry Visoski To: "Jeffrey E." <[email protected]> Subject: Re: JEGE, I
mington then to repair facility of buyer choice. This decision should available mid next week. At this point prebuy review is complete according to Mark Williams, buyers hired rep„ I will arrive SIT tomorrow at Noon, Dave arrives Saturday night 8pm., Eileen and her cousin from NJ are visiting STT this week,
From: Larry Visoski (11 Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:57 PM To: Jeffrey E. Subject: Re: Ok thx I'm waiting to confirm with Mark Williams buyers rep, when he wants to m=et wth me,. If it's this weekend,=l'II send Dave and
(11 Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:57 PM To: Jeffrey E. Subject: Re: Ok thx I'm waiting to confirm
From: Larry Visoski (11 Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:57 PM To: Jeffrey E. Subject: Re: Ok thx I'm waiting to confirm with Mark Williams buyers rep, when he wants to m=et wth me,. If it's this weekend,=l'II send Dave and Bill to fly GIV per your request I'm in Exuma Bahamas„=/div> W
From: jeffrey E. <[email protected]> Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:04 PM To: Larry Visoski Subject: Re: 8727 update Ok On Tuesday, 14 June 2016, Larry Vis
com> Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:04 PM To: Larry Visoski Subject: Re: 8727 update Ok On Tuesday, 14 June 2016, Larry Visoski <-> wrote: Jeffrey Gary is working a buyer at $1.4M„ that price will be lower, since that pri=e was discussed before the engine issues were uncovered. The buy is con
buy is contacting Manny at FJTurbines to confirm his repair quote„ and=also speaking to Scott Stambaugh regarding the heavy C check quote., I told Mark Williams to stand down approaching Manny at FJTurbine to confro=t him with regards to our corroded HPC discs„ I dont want to burn our bridge at FJTurbines j
jeevacation®gmail.com> Subject: Fwd: [External] Urgent assistance needed PWJT8D-219 Case # CAS-34153-L7J0T7 Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:35:38 +0000 Jeffrey I spoke to Frank, the buyer and his quality control person are going to make their decision on whether to proceed by tomorrow, Even though Pratt h
D-219 Hello Chris Albert and Timothy Britton, PW help line,. couple of months ago, you assisted us with our JT8-219 engines with the assistance of Mark Williams our Rep. regarding a chip in an HPC blade. I have another question regarding C-11 HPC Disc overhaul procedures if you could please assist? A quest
John K. Defterios John J. DeGioia Alain Dehaze Jeffrey Deitch Marijn E. Dekkers Michael S. Dell Chris
USA Germany USA United Kingdom USA United Kingdom USA USA Switzerland Israel United Kingdom South Africa EFTA_R1_02105225 EFTA02707457 Mark Williams Alex Wilmot-Sitwell University of Oxford Bank of America Merrill Lynch United Kingdom United Kingdom Stephen Wilson Gavin E.R. Wilson Philip
From: jeffrey E. <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:19 PM To: Lvjet Subject: Re: B727 update yes to all On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Lvj
ns must be made this week= Thursday I received my letter from the FAA stating I can operate =3 engine S cycles since Pratt & Whitney engines with Mark Williams ass=stance granted 5 cycle ops. I'm working a parking rate in Brunswick GA= at Manning Aviation FBO where Stambaugh Aviation our Maintenance company
From: jeffrey E. <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 11:17 PM To: Larry Visoski Subject: Re: 727-100 N908JE grat a e: une , a :56:52 PM =DT
w engi=e records with me. Office=Meeting Location: Palm Beach International Airport<= Larry - Can you provide your phone =umber. Thank you, =br>Mark Williams i ssis When do you want to meet to discuss the engines at Palm Beach? I wil= be available Frida= and through the weekend let me know what best sui
Entities connected to both Jeffrey Epstein and Mark Williams

Marc Rich
PERSONLarry Visoski
PERSON
Alan Dershowitz
PERSON
Samantha Power
PERSONManny
PERSONScott Stambaugh
PERSONPratt & Whitney
ORGANIZATIONFJTurbines
ORGANIZATIONShop Peen
ORGANIZATIONUnited Technologies Corporation
ORGANIZATION