6
Shared Docs
6
Same-Page
12 / 6
Mentions
M Subject: 750 I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
sent (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take delivery after Sikorsky does the modifications so they can be operational in January, or wait until next August to take delivery of a brand new C++. From Sikorsky's standp
ry after Sikorsky does the modifications so they can be operational in January, or wait until next August to take delivery of a brand new C++. From Sikorsky's standpoint, delivering a new aircraft to them is far more profitable. I personally think that is the avenue they will go down. The key to selling
this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
stra < > wrote: I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
sent (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take delivery after Sikorsky does the modifications so they can be operational in January, or wait until next August to take delivery of a brand new C++. From Sikorsky's standpo
t this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
stra c > wrote: I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
sent (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take delivery after Sikorsky does the modifications so they can be operational in January, or wait until next August to take delivery of a brand new C++. From Sikorsky's standpo
t this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
enstra < wrote: I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
agreement he and I made.. I will stand by my agreement, both with you , and with him On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM, George Reenstra < > wrote: Sikorsky will not work this with us unless you agree to get a replacement C++ or go the D route. They will need a confirmation in writing because they must b
t this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
enstra < wrote: I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
agreement he and I made.. I will stand by my agreement, both with you , and with him On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:08 PM, George Reenstra < > wrote: Sikorsky will not work this with us unless you agree to get a replacement C++ or go the D route. They will need a confirmation in writing because they must b
t this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
stra l> wrote: I spent about three hours this morning at the Argentinean Consulate. I was an invited guest representing 750. As you may be aware, Sikorsky was also present (Howard Germon and Ray Whittaker). Currently my evaluation is the Argentineans are on the fence whether to go after 750 and take de
t this point. From a delivery standpoint you are possibly looking at sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. (I believe they just sold another batch of D Models.) But I think we can negotiate a slot. In addition to all the above, I need confirmation that I am representing your aircraft and that in the event
Entities connected to both Sikorsky and D Models