1
Total Mentions
1
Documents
0
Connected Entities
Name reference in documents
EFTA01728083
lection there, and opens it to the public. She establishes the Peggy Guggenheim Foundation to operate and endow the museum. 1952 Rebay resigns and James Johnson Sweeney is named Director of the museum. The name of the Museum of Non-Objective Painting is changed to the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum to designate it as
No connected entities