1
Total Mentions
1
Documents
0
Connected Entities
Name reference in documents
EFTA00129048
; the Archdiocese of Santa Fe reported the church was built in 15923, another source described the church was completed in 1760 and was first named Santo Tomas del Rio de Las Trampasg, and a National Park Service (NPS) publication refuted the folklore of the church's founding in 1592, and indicated it was consecrated in 1776.9 (.
No connected entities