1
Total Mentions
1
Documents
0
Connected Entities
Name reference in documents
EFTA00129048
rations. An extensive restoration occurred in 1931-32 and both bell towers were removed.' These two towers were noted in an 1881 report prepared by Lieutenant Bourke who describe the church in "good repair' with two bell towers.' • (U) Historical lore has indicated that the original bells were comprised of a go
No connected entities