From: Noam Chomsky To: "jeffrey E." <[email protected]>, Valeria Chomsky < Subject: Re: trust Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 04:23:43 +0000 Inline-Images: image001.gif Movers just finished today, which is why Valeria was so busy, supervising all of it and taking care of other matters, like arranging sale of apartment. More of that tomorrow. Should leave on Saturday, with luck. And it'll take a week or more for everything to arrive. Then massive unpacking job, mainly with books, not just from home but from several rooms at MIT that I'd picked up over the years. On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:16 AM, jeffrey E. <[email protected]> wrote: no problem. when do you leave cambridge? On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Noam Chomsky wrote: Right now I'd like to wait a few days for a response from him. I've never made any remotely similar request before, and he presumably wants a little time to deal with it. If I don't hear soon, I'll proceed as you suggest, first asking him whether he can proceed as I requested, and then following your suggestion here. On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 12:09 AM, jeffrey E. <[email protected]> wrote: the issues that deborah raise regarding the balancing act between you and the children ( beneficialries). only comes into play when the trustee ( max ) is fearful of a lawsuit. otherwise he can simply ask the children if its ok with them. I think you can feel free to ask max , directly. . why is it taking so long. ? are you worried about the children bringing a claim. if so , why dont you ask them. ? also ask when the accounting will be ready. ? On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 6:03 AM, Noam Chomsky wrote: No idea what he is talking about. He has raised any such possibility to me, haven't heard any hint from anywhere else. Would have to ask him On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 10:31 PM, jeffrey E. <[email protected]> wrote: It seems odd that max is concerned that the children will sue him On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 4:29 AM Jeffrey E. [email protected]> wrote: Ask Deborah for an update On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 4:28 AM Noam Chomsky < . wrote: Good idea, and will talk it over with Valeria -- who's now so involved in all of the aspects of the Big Move -- today and the next few days -- that she can barely think about it. My immediate feeling, before consultation with her, is that we should delay this option until we see the outcome of the request for the distribution of the trust. Noam On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 11:46 AM, jeffrey E. [email protected]> wrote: it seems if both the trustees resign, you can appoint two people you trust. On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:27 PM, Noam Chomsky < . wrote: Thanks for the information. Could you please let me know what steps I should take to regain control of the trust. EFTA00715455


