7
Shared Docs
7
Same-Page
7 / 10
Mentions
ld have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On Au 12. 2018, at 4:21 PM, vrote. are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flight
y University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R.
rline, flight numbers you want! On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Ann Rodriquez wrote: Hi Lesley, At the moment, I will only need a one way ticket for Emery Poleon (Aug 19th) and a round trip ticket for myself from (Aug 19th-Aug 24th) from STT-MIA-STT Ann M. R. riuea Emery I Poleon EFTA_R1_01043026 EFTA0225
y Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043032 EFTA02253209 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On At sii 2018 at 4:21 PM rote: are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights
University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043032 EFTA02253209 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on
at airline, flight numbers you want! On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Ann Rodriquez wrote: Hi= At the moment, I will only need a one way ticket for Emery Poleon (Aug 19th) and a round trip ticket for myself from (Aug 19th-Aug 24th) from STT-MIA- STT Ann M. Rodriquez Emery I. Poleon Thank you, Ann R. On
Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043326 EFTA02253345 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On 4:21 PM, wrote: are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights you woul
t airline, flight numbers you want! On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Ann Rodriquez wrote: Hi At the moment, I will only need a one way ticket for Emery Poleon (Aug 19th) and a round trip ticket for myself from (Aug EFTA_R1_01043321 EFTA02253340 19th-Aug 24th) from STT-MIA- STT Ann M. Rodriquez Eme
University from Aug 19th- Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043326 EFTA02253345 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry o
have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On Aug 12, 2018, at 4:21 PM, Lesley EFTA_R1_01042747 EFTA02253074 EP wrote: are there timing paramet
versity from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R
2 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Ann R. On Aug 12, 2018, at 421 PM,] wrote: Woods for Sierra. If accept ed then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississ ippi EFTA_R1_01042782 EFTA02253094 are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights you
what airline, flight numbers you want! On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Ann Rodriquez wrote: Hi At the moment, I will only need a one way ticket for Emery Poleon (Aug 19th) and a round trip ticket for myself from (Aug 19th- Aug 24th) from STT-MIA-STT Ann M. Rodriquez Emery I. Poleon EFTA_R1_01042779 EFTA0
y Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043279 EFTA02253312 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On Aug12, 2018, at 4:21 PM, ote: are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights
University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon EFTA_R1_01043279 EFTA02253312 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on
ld have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R. On Au 12 2018 at 4:21 PM, wrote: are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights
y University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday Emery Poleon Sierra Poleon I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi Ann R.
Entities connected to both Barry Diller and Emery Poleon

Jeffrey Epstein
PERSON
Lesley Groff
PERSON
Michael Jackson
PERSON
Alfredo Rodriguez
PERSONAnn Rodriquez
PERSON
American Airlines
ORGANIZATION
Dallas
LOCATION
Bella Klein
PERSONBarry University
ORGANIZATION
American Express
ORGANIZATION
Sierra
ORGANIZATION
Emery
ORGANIZATIONSTT-MIA
ORGANIZATIONMIA-JAN
ORGANIZATIONCollege & Boarding
ORGANIZATIONNatalia Molotkova
PERSONSierra T. Poleon
ORGANIZATIONBradley Gillin
PERSONPiney Woods Boarding School
ORGANIZATIONAMERICAN EAGLE
ORGANIZATION