4
Shared Docs
4
Same-Page
4 / 4
Mentions
k I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:35 AM, wrote: HI Charlie...I am thinking it may not work out for Jeffrey to attend after all...but am crossing my fingers...he may decide last minute...I'll keep you posted.
017 2:37:37 PM Subject Re: Review Oh no! Well if not this time, maybe next time on 10/15 in Boston or in Mamaroneck on 10/22, or Philadelphia with the Chamber Orchestra on 11/5 or 11/6! :) Do you think I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 1
k I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:35 AM, wrote: HI Charlie...I am thinking it may not work out for Jeffrey to attend after all...but am crossing my fingers...he may decide last minute...I'll keep you posted
0:37 AM, Charlie Albright c wrote: Oh no! Well if not this time, maybe next time on 10/15 in Boston or in Mamaroneck on 10/22, or Philadelphia with the Chamber Orchestra on 11/5 or 11/6! :) Do you think I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 1
k I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:35 AM, wrote: HI Charlie...I am thinking it may not work out for Jeffrey to attend after all...but am crossing my fingers...he may decide last minute...I'll keep you posted
10:37 AM, Charlie Albright wrote: Oh no! Well if not this time, maybe next time on 10/15 in Boston or in Mamaroneck on 10/22, or Philadelphia with the Chamber Orchestra on 11/5 or 11/6! :) Do you think I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Sep 1
nk I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Se 13, 2017, at 7:35 AM, wrote: HI Charlie...I am thinking it may not work out for Jeffrey to attend after all...but am crossing my fingers...he may decide last minute...1'11 keep you posted
10:37 AM, Charlie Albright wrote: Oh no! Well if not this time, maybe next time on 10/15 in Boston or in Mamaroneck on 10/22, or Philadelphia with the Chamber Orchestra on 11/5 or 11/6! :) Do you think I should I keep two tickets under his name for this weekend in case, or should I release them? -Charlie On Se 1
Entities connected to both Prince Charles and the Chamber Orchestra