11
Shared Docs
11
Same-Page
34 / 11
Mentions
y"...Holy cow! I can't stop thinking about it ...truly such an amazing event...it seems impossible...was thinking about you! :) 7 , at 12:44 PM, Larry Visoski wrote: Hi Do you think you'll have Apt at 301 for Dave and Bill starting Saturday night? LMK Thx Larry V EFTA_R1_01007826 EFTA02239204 Sen
since you will fly in on 3rd ..I don't know where your task on March 5th at "SAV for the G550" is...? I guess NOT NY? On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Larry Visoski <O• wrote: Ha!!! Yes amazing decision to land in the water!! Awesome movie!! Thx I'll let Bill and Dave know Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Feb
018, at 2:46 PM, Larry Visoski <O• wrote: Ha!!! Yes amazing decision to land in the water!! Awesome movie!! Thx I'll let Bill and Dave know Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:44 PM, wrote: HI Larry....wc have an apartment for both Dave and Bill...wc have 7J and 10B... 7J code
To: Lar Visoski From: Sent Tue 2/27/2018 7:50:22 PM Subject R
ate below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., 1-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending
From: Lesley Groff <a To: Larry Visoski Larry 41.1 > Subject: Re: Paris Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:29:05 +0000 ok, thanks On Feb 5, 2016, at 11:25 AM, Larry Visoski wrote: > Im thinkin
10pm tonight, arrival time estimate 10:10am Saturday morn. >>> >>> Just confirming passengers are you and Juilia Stepanova only? >>> >>> Thx >>> Larry >>> >>> >>> >>> Sent from my iPhone >> EFTA00329570
From: Lesley Groff <a To: Larry Visoski Larry 41.1 > Subject: Re: Paris Date: Fri, 05 F
3 AM, Lesley Groff ‹ > wrote: >> >> do you think he will go? >> >>> On Feb 5, 2016, at 10:49 AM, Larry Visoski < > wrote: >>> >>> Jeffrey >>> TEB-Paris is 6+10min (+80kt tailwind). >>> >>> 10am Saturday morn weather: windy >>> 1600 overcast, 6 miles visibility with 28mph wind. >>> >>> Saturday E
From: Richard Kahn To: Larry Visoski clia> Cc: Lesley Groff <1 Subject: Re: Update Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:28:50 +0000 thanks for updates regarding #3 below - i thought eric work
a 10% Discount for the inspection, as well as 5% labor discount„ they had a maintenance cancellation which allowed us to commit to Meridian,. Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone EFTA00469754
From: Richard Kahn To: Larry Visoski clia> Cc: Lesley Groff <1 Subject: Re: Update
date below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., 1-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending o
Also Jeffrey said he may need to fly to New York on Friday, I'm sure there's something brewing or an event ,,,you probably are aware already Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:50 PM, Lesley Groff < > wrote: at the end when Sully requested they add in the 35 seconds to each live
since you will fly in on 3rd ..I don't know where your task on March 5th at "SAV for the G550" is...? I guess NOT NY? On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Larry Visoski c wrote: Ha!!! Yes amazing decision to land in the water!! Awesome movie!! Thx I'll let Bill and Dave know Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Fe
From: Larry Visoski <Ma> To: Lesley Groff Subject: Re: Update Date
e with JE„ update below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., 1-Dave and I fly March PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending o
From: Larry Visoski clia To: Lesle Groff • Bebe Avdiu , Darren Indyke Valdson Cotrin , merwin dela cruz Subject: Paris Friday Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:14:16 +00
dean Tomorrow morn Friday at 7:30am,. Arrival Le Bourget Paris airport / Universal at Bpm / 2000 local time Friday night„ Flight time 6+35min Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone EFTA00446138
From: Larry Visoski clia To: Lesle Groff • Bebe Avdiu , Darren Ind
a To: Lesle Groff • Bebe Avdiu , Darren Indyke Valdson Cotrin , merwin dela cruz Subject: Paris Friday Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:14:16 +0000 TEB-Paris Depart Meridean Tomorrow morn Friday at 7:30am,. Arrival Le Bourget Paris airport / Universal at Bpm / 2000 local time Friday night„ Flight time 6
Also Jeffrey said he may need to fly to New York on Friday, I'm sure there's something brewing or an event ,,,you probably are aware already Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:50 PM, wrote: at the end when Sully requested they add in the 35 seconds to each live simulation attem
ll since you will fly in on 3rd don't know where your task on March 5th at "SAV for the G550" is...? I guess NOT NY? On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:46 PM, Larry Visoski <a wrote: Ha!!! Yes amazing decision to land in the water!! Awesome movie!! Thx Fillet Bill and Dave know Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Fe
hone On Feb 27, 2018, at 12:30 PM, wrote: thanks for the detailed itinerary! will include in JE's calendar On Feb 27, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Larry Visoski wrote: Rich and., update for your calendar: Spoke with JE„ update below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., I-Dave and I fly
te below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., I-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or EFTA_R1_01003415 EFTA02237707 KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving E
a 10% Discount for the inspection, as well as 5% labor discount„ they had a maintenance cancellation which allowed us to commit to Meridian,. Thx Larry Sent from my iPhonc EFTA_R1_01006746 EFTA02238979
sley [email protected]); Rich Kahn From: Larry Visoski Sent Tue 2/27/2018 4:54:30 PM Subject: Update
[email protected]); Rich Kahn From: Larry Visoski Sent Tue 2/27/2018 4:54:30 PM Subject: Update
date below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., I-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending o
To: Larry Visoskii Cc: t ar Si " From: Richard Kahn Sent: Tue 2/27/2018 6:28:50 PM Subject Re: Update thanks for updates regarding #3 below - i thought eric w
n G550 will be delayed until GIV back in service.. Richard Kahn HBRK Associates Inc. 575 Lexington Avenue 4th Floor On Feb 27, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Larry Visosld < > wrote: Rich and Les, update for your calendar: Spoke with JE„ update below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., I-Dave and I
a 10% Discount for the inspection, as well as 5% labor discount„ they had a maintenance cancellation which allowed us to commit to Meridian,. Thx Larry EFTA_R1_01007113 EFTA02239082 Sent from my iPhonc EFTA_R1_01007114 EFTA02239083
date below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., I-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBE-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending o
Tue 2/27/2018 7:46:18 PM Subject Re: Update Ha!!! Yes amazing decision to land in the water!! Awesome movie!! Thx Fillet Bill and Dave know Thx Larry Sent from my iPhone On Feb 27, 2018, at 2:44 PM > wrote: HI Larry....we have an apartment for both Dave and Bill...we have 7J and 10B... 7J co
an't stop thinking about it ...truly such an amazing event...it seems impossible...was thinking about you! :) Lesley On Feb 27, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Larry Visoski wrote: Hi Do you think you'll have Apt at 301 for Dave and Bill starting Saturday night? LMK Tluc Larry V Sent from my iPhone On Feb 27, 2018,
one On Feb 27, 2018, at 12:30 PM, > wrote: thanks for the detailed itinerary! will include in JE's calendar On Feb 27, 2018, at 11:54 AM, Larry Visoski < > wrote: EFTA_R1_01007612 EFTA02239167 Rich and t, update for your calendar: Spoke with JE„ update below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris du
ate below, he wants pilots to stay in Paris during this visit., 1-Dave and I fly Saturday March 3rd PBI-TEB. 2-Dave and Bill fly March 5th or 6th TEB-Paris., remain in Paris until March 12 or 13th and fly back to KTEB or KISP (Islip) maybe., Bill, plan on arriving EWR Monday morn or Sunday, depending
v dir="ltr"> ok thx On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:01 PM La=ry Visoski <mailto » wrote= Prelim flight-time TEB-Paris 6+10min (+60kt tail=ind) Thx Larry Sent f=om my iPhone On Mar 18, 2019, at 6:17 PM,1 «= href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">jeevacation@gmail.=om> wrote: <=iv> Yes
at 6:17 PM,1 «= href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">jeevacation@gmail.=om> wrote: <=iv> Yes On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 6:16 PM Lar=y Visoski < i<mailto wrote: I was planning fuel the plane tonight„ Do you think it's ok to fuel for Paris? EFTA_R1_01866093 EFTA02636640 Thx Sent from
From: Larry Visoski Sent: Monday, March 18, 2019 11:06 PM To: Sub
<mailto:[email protected]> wrote: <=iv dir="ltr"> ok thx On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 7:01 PM La=ry Visoski <mailto » wrote= Prelim flight-time TEB-Paris 6+10min (+60kt tail=ind) Thx Larry Sent f=om my iPhone On Mar 18, 2019, at 6:17 PM,1 «= href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">jee
Entities connected to both Larry Visoski and TEB-Paris

Jeffrey Epstein
PERSON
Lesley Groff
PERSON
Richard Kahn
PERSON
Marc Rich
PERSON
Teterboro
LOCATION
Eric Trump
PERSONIslip
LOCATIONEmmy Taylor
PERSON
Savannah
LOCATIONMeridian
ORGANIZATIONPBI-TEB
ORGANIZATIONMeridian TEB
ORGANIZATIONPete / Meridian
ORGANIZATIONSully
PERSONThx Fillet Bill
PERSON