5
Shared Docs
5
Same-Page
9 / 5
Mentions
te: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01:00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc: ctl >, Subj
get Tradewinds to hold the flight for us. Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Date: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01:00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc: ctl >, Subject: - St Barths Amex has now told me they can only get the connecting flight for to St Barths (the leg
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
e: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01 :00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc• <1 Subject:
get Tradewinds to hold the flight for us. Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Date: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01 :00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc• <1 Subject: - St Barths Amex has now told me they can only get the connecting flight for to St Barths (the leg on T
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
te: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01:00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc: < >, Subjec
get Tradewinds to hold the flight for us. Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Date: December 16, 2012, 11:18:57 PM GMT+01:00 To: Jeffrey E stein <'[email protected]> Cc: < >, Subject: - St Barths Amex has now told me they can only get the connecting flight for to St Barths (the leg o
EFTA00399478 on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist M and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 1 I th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe t
From: Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:00 AM To: Jeffre Epstein Cc: Lesley Groff Subject: Fw : Svet - St Bart s > Please let me know if the dates 30 th-=11th are fine so that we can go ahead and try to get the T
Monday, December 17, 2012 11:00 AM To: Jeffre Epstein Cc: Lesley Groff Subject: Fw : Svet - St Bart
n put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them d=rectly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to cal=. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist -and Lesondines Ho=el has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd Lesley as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe
ion - we can cancel it Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 8:48 AM, wrote: H wrote: Ok I feel a bit out of the loop here...but basically if Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
Entities connected to both Jeffrey Epstein and Isle de France Hotel