5
Shared Docs
5
Same-Page
5 / 5
Mentions
morrow. I think maybe the=best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradew=nds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th unt=l the 11th EFTA_R1_01420982 EFTA02393126
n put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them d=rectly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to cal=. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist -and Lesondines Ho=el has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd Lesley as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399476
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399475
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399479
EFTA00399478 on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist M and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 1 I th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe t
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399481
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
Entities connected to both LeSondines and Isle de France Hotel