4
Shared Docs
4
Same-Page
4 / 4
Mentions
time of departure) that would be best. when you can!... On Aug 12, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Ann Rodriq uez wrote: Emma and myself have to be at Barry University from Aug 19th- Aug EFTA_R1_01042781 EFTA02253093 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time
02253093 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesda y Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Ann R. On Aug 12, 2018, at 421 PM,] wrote: Woods for Sierra. If accept ed then
me of departure) that would be best. when you can!... > On Aug 12, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Ann Rodriquez .‘: > wrote: > • Emma and myself have to be at Barry University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday > Emery Poleo
University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday > Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 > Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 > III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Missis
time of departure) that would be best. when you can!... >> On Aug 12, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Ann Rodriquez wrote: >> >> Emma and myself have to be at Barry University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >> >> Emery
ersity from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >> >> Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 >> Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 >> >> III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to
parture) that would be best. when you can!... >> >>> On Aug 12, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Ann Rodriquez < > wrote: >>> >>> Emma and myself have to be at Barry University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >>> >>> Emer
sity from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >>> >>> Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 >>> Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 >>> >>> III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th
Entities connected to both Barry University and Emery Poleon 07/25/2000

Barry Diller
PERSONAnn Rodriquez
PERSON
Michael Jackson
PERSONSTT-MIA
ORGANIZATIONMIA-JAN
ORGANIZATION
Sierra
ORGANIZATION
Bella Klein
PERSONPiney Woods Boarding School
ORGANIZATIONSierra T. Poleon
ORGANIZATION