3
Shared Docs
3
Same-Page
3 / 3
Mentions
Re: Ok. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. Also when you're back in NY please let me know so we could do your visas ( =he ambassador is in Abidjan now but will be back Nov 15th). Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T Original Message From: jeffrey epstein <jeevacation@gmail,com> Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2
<[email protected]> => Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:20:52 => To: ffi => Subject: => => With the collapse of the euro . I am being asked to go to Wash d.c. asap=.. I am trying to get out of it , but It might be better if we delayed =he trip for exactly one month and go on dec 17 if that is posssible. p
Re: Ok. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. Also when you're back in NY please let me know so we could do your visas ( =he ambassador is in Abidjan now but will be back Nov 15th). Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T Original Message From: jeffrey epstein <jeevacation@gmail,com> Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2
tein <[email protected]> => Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:20:52 => To: => Subject: => => With the collapse of the euro . I am being asked to go to Wash d.c. asap=.. I am trying to get out of it , but It might be better if we delayed =he trip for exactly one month and go on dec 17 if that is posssible. p
Re: Ok. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back. Also when you're back in NY please let me know so we could do your visas ( the ambassador is in Abidjan now but will be back Nov 15th). Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T ---Original Message--- From: jeffrey epstein <[email protected]> Date: 14:30:40
om> » Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:20:52 » To: » Subject: EFTA_R1_00030127 EFTA01740668 » With the collapse of the euro I am being asked to go to Wash d.c. asap .. I am trying to get out of it , but It might be better if we delayed the trip for exactly one month and go on dec 17 if that is posssible.
Entities connected to both Abidjan and Wash d.c