4
Shared Docs
4
Same-Page
5 / 4
Mentions
a Poleon 12/08/2002 > III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Mississippi > Ann R. >> On Aug 12, 2018, at 4:21 PM, > wrote: >> >> are there timing parameters we need to follow?...or if you have exact flights you would like, ple
From: ==. > To: Anna Rodriquez alMila> Cc: Bella Klein < Ila> Subject: Re: Anna & Girls: College & Boarding Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 23:18:50 +0000 should we wait on these ticket
University from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday > Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 > Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 > III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to Missis
ry Poleon American Airlines: I oneway ticket From: MIA-STT Departing: Aug 24th, 2018 Departing time from MIA: 12:19pm Passenger: Ann Rodriquez Ann R. On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:37 PM wrote: sure...please advise exactly what airline, flight numbers you want! On Aug 14, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Ann Rodriquez
02253093 24th. I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesda y Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 I'm awaiting a decision from Piney Ann R. On Aug 12, 2018, at 421 PM,] wrote: Woods for Sierra. If accept ed then
Subject: Re: Anna & Girls: College & Boarding Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 23:46:06 +0000 ok. will do. I'll wait until Tuesday to see what Piney says Ann R. > On Aug 12, 2018, at 7:18 PM, > wrote: > should we wait on these tickets? > thanks for the girls birthdays... > honestly, if you could just give
ersity from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >> >> Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 >> Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 >> >> III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th to
0000 ♦♦ Sent from my iPhone > On Aug 12, 2018, at 7:46 PM, Ann Rodriquez . > ok. will do. > I'll wait until Tuesday to see what Piney says > • Ann R. wrote: >> On Aug 12, 2018, at 7:18 PM, > wrote: >> >> should we wait on these tickets? >> thanks for the girls birthdays... >> honestly, if you
sity from Aug 19th-Aug 24th. III hoping to kill two birds with one stone by taking CC with us one time. I should have an answer by Tuesday >>> >>> Emery Poleon 07/25/2000 >>> Sierra Poleon 12/08/2002 >>> >>> III awaiting a decision from Piney Woods for Sierra. If accepted then I would depart from Barry on the 24th
Entities connected to both Ann Rodriquez and Emery Poleon 07/25/2000

Bella Klein
PERSON
Michael Jackson
PERSON
Barry Diller
PERSON
Sierra
ORGANIZATIONBarry University
ORGANIZATIONSTT-MIA
ORGANIZATIONMIA-JAN
ORGANIZATIONSierra T. Poleon
ORGANIZATIONPiney Woods Boarding School
ORGANIZATION