3
Shared Docs
3
Same-Page
3 / 3
Mentions
undecisive of if they will travel from New York or from Washington. I have received no confirmation from him. I booked them round-trip tickets from New York fully refundable. I have the only flight available from Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel tod
m Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel today. Daphne has two rooms at the Ritz. I have informed STephanie you may have three guests coming. Dan also says they may need to go to Bergen Norway on Monday. EFTA_R1_01107357 EFTA02284267 Sent from my iPhon
undecisive of if they will travel from New York or from Washington. I have received no confirmation from him. I booked them round-trip tickets from New York fully refundable. I have the only flight available from Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel tod
m Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel today. Daphne has two rooms at the Ritz. I have informed STephanie you may have three guests coming. Dan also says they may need to go to Bergen Norway on Monday. Sent from my iPhone please note The information c
undecisive of if they will travel from New York or from Washington. I have received no confirmation from him. I booked them round-trip tickets from New York fully refundable. I have the only flight available from Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel tod
m Washington to stt on hold for them. I took the last three seats-but the hold will cancel today. Daphne has two rooms at the Ritz. I have informed STephanie you may have three guests coming. Dan also says they may need to go to Bergen Norway on Monday. Sent from my iPhone please note The information c
Entities connected to both New York and STephanie