5
Shared Docs
5
Same-Page
5 / 5
Mentions
ct: Svet - St Barths <mailto > L=sley Amex has now told me they can only get the c=nnecting flight for to St Barths (the leg on TradeWinds from San Juan t= St Barths) either on the 20th of December or January 8th. They have no ava=lability between these dates!! When I go on to the Tradewinds website
n put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them d=rectly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to cal=. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist -and Lesondines Ho=el has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd Lesley as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahead
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
EFTA00399478 on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist M and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 1 I th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe t
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
put a ticket on hold for 48 hours but you would have to call them directly for this. I am not getting a reponse at the moment when I try to call. Isle de France Hotel can waitlist and Lesondines Hotel has availability from the 30th until 11th. I have cc'd as I might be moving around tomorrow. I think maybe the b
Entities connected to both San Juan and Isle de France Hotel