5
Shared Docs
5
Same-Page
5 / 5
Mentions
ct: Svet - St Barths <mailto > L=sley Amex has now told me they can only get the c=nnecting flight for to St Barths (the leg on TradeWinds from San Juan t= St Barths) either on the 20th of December or January 8th. They have no ava=lability between these dates!! When I go on to the Tradewinds website
morrow. I think maybe the=best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradew=nds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th unt=l the 11th EFTA_R1_01420982 EFTA02393126
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahead
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399476
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399475
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399479
f Jeffrey says ok to put a Tradewinds ticket on hold today you would like me to call Tradewinds directly and hold a one way ticket for Dec 30th from San Juan to St Bart's under name... Do I have that correct? Sent from my iPhone On Dec 17, 2012, at 6:02 AM, > wrote: if he ok's the dates please go ahe
morrow. I think maybe the best is to see if we can get the flight on the 30th directly through Tradewinds tomorrow and take the hotel reservation at LeSondines from the 30th until the 11th EFTA00399481
Entities connected to both San Juan and LeSondines